When your serious about coffee you don’t want to drink out of a paper cup.
KeepCup Brew is the ultimate ‘on the go’ coffee vessel, made of high quality soda lime glass it will keep your precious liquid safe. Make this vessel a part of your daily coffee ritual, and bring your take away coffee experience to the next level.
Why we love keep cups.
- You only need to use your KeepCup 15 times for it to reach the breakeven point in its life cycle, including cleaning. You’re saving the planet with every coffee after this.
- Australia uses over 500 million paper cups per year. They are made from bleach paper that is sprayed with a polyethylene coating, and are impregnated with toxic dyes. This means that disposable paper cups cannot be recycled.
- Glass is an impermeable, non-porous material, free of harmful chemicals
- The polypropylene lid and plug are 100% recyclable in your household recycling.
- Australian Made - Established in Melbourne in 2008
- Non-toxic, BPA/BPS free.
- Durable fully tempered soda lime glass.
- Replicates volumes of disposable cups.
- Plug covers mouthpiece when not in use.
- Hard splash proof lid for ease of use and drinking pleasure.
- Lid is individually hand fitted to blown glass.
- Large drinking hole, enhancing the aroma and flavour of your beverage.
- Replaceable components are recyclable at end of life.